Thursday 24 June 2010

MAJOR RANT- magazine freebies...or lack of....

Sooo, I went to get the latest copy of Red magazine for the free Jemma Kidd lipgloss which came with it, and guess what....every single magazine on the shelf had the plastic wrap opened and the lipgloss removed!!! Not to be put off I went to a smaller newsagents and the same thing had happened! It's really annoying and nobody will want to buy those magazines now. I can't believe people would have the audacity to do that- why not just buy the bloody magazine?! It's only like three quid and you get a £14 lipgloss for free. So I was unable to get my free lipgloss. I can't be bothered travelling around the city to every newsagents in the hope that some magazines will still have the lipgloss inside. Sigh. Very frustrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment